Friday, January 16, 2015

One-a-day Three year journal!

I'm really excited that my husband and I are working on this one a day journal!

Every day there is a prompt and then sections for each of us to fill out based on the prompt. It has spaces for both of us to write everyday for three years.

I'm not sure Mark and I are disciplined enough to actually follow through with this everyday, let alone for three years straight, but even if we miss some, it'll still be really neat to see how our relationship and lives progress together over the days, weeks, months & years to come!


(Ignore the ripped front cover - the puppy went after it)
It's funny seeing how on some days our answers are so far at the opposite ends of the spectrum, but then other days we will have incredibly similar thought processes. 

Generally speaking, in most aspects of our lives, Mark and I are total opposites, but in only 16 days, this little book is already proving that we've got a lot of common ground to keep building on! I can't wait to see where this takes us!

Are there any projects you and your significant other are working on together? I'd love to hear about them!
-Linds

2 comments:

  1. What a cool project! I have a blog friend who has a continuing calendar, and she writes a little tidbit about each day into it. She's in her third year now, and it's fun to look back each day to see what you did the previous year and the year before that.
    Your book is even more special, because it's something that both of you do together! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! Yah, we're having a lot of fun with it!

      Delete