Thursday, April 28, 2016

Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies

I've been on a major peanut butter kick lately, so when I found this recipe  on Pinterest I couldn't resist trying it out. It has all the things I love in any baking recipe: simple & tasty. My standards are pretty low when it comes to baking ;)

Ingredients:
-1 cup peanut butter
-1 cup sugar
-1 large egg
-1 tsp vanilla extract

(Ingredients)
Directions:
-pre-heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
-combine all ingredients in large bowl
-shape dough into approx. 1" round balls and place on baking sheet
-use a fork to gently flatten the dough
-bake for approx. 15 minuntes (until golden brown)

(combine ingredients)
(gently flatten with tine of fork)
And ta-da!

(Finished product - woops, I accidently crumbled a couple)
So, aside from needing to be a bit more gently when removing the cookies off the baking sheet, this recipe is super easy! I dare you to try it, although, be warned, they won't last in the house for long!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment