Friday, August 12, 2016

5 Thoughts

No matter how my day goes, good or bad, no matter what my schedule is, work or not, here are five thoughts I have every day (in no particular order, or attitude):

I love him.

Finally.

I don't know. 

This is my life.

I can control this.

Some days any of those thoughts can be a negative, and other days there are completely positive. It's funny how routine our lives become, not just down to our schedules, but our personalities/mindset too. 

Slowly I am trying to take more control over my life, more simply, my attitude. I know I cannot control what the future holds for me, nor can I prepare for every possibility, but I know that I am the kind of person who loves a dark and gloomy day, even in the middle of summer. I am the kind of person who loves to watch the twisted fairy tale movies because of the heavy negativity. I am a person who is not always upbeat or social, or outgoing but, I am also a person who gets up early every morning, loves the outdoors and fresh air, loves spontaneity...when it's convenient, and who gives her all no matter the endeavor. 

I am in control of who I am, and some days I am a better person than other days but all in all, I am happy with who I am, mostly because I am loved by those that I love dearly. 

I have too many thoughts running through my head most of the time, so sometimes it helps to slow down and take a good hard look at them. Which are the ones that really matter? Which are the ones that define me? Which are the ones that I want? Which are the ones that I need? 

What are the kind of things that run through your mind?
-Linds

2 comments:

  1. I think For Real? would be on my list. Also, here we go again. Both can mean so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'd agree with both of those as well!

      Delete