Monday, December 7, 2015

Super Power

If I could have a super power I would choose time travel. 

Sure, immense strength, invisibility, the ability to fly, x-ray vision, etc. would all be well and dandy, but even still, I would choose time travel. 

I am a person who likes to be prepared...all the time. I know some people say that knowing (good or bad) fills you with anticipation and dread but for me, regardless, NOT knowing is ALWAYS worse! 

Not knowing fills me with a severe intensity that can sometimes be debilitating. I am a worse case scenario thinker so until I know the outcome, my mind is racing unforgivingly!  

However, along with the satisfaction in preparedness that time travel would bring, better yet, I could go back and reminisce and relive all the best, happiest, butterflies-in-my-tummy moments of my life.

What super power would you choose?
-Linds

2 comments:

  1. Time travel is a great one!! I would like something along those lines, time travel seems the best since you can know past and future, and you basically control time so you can learn as much as you wish :) Plus I feel like if you could time travel, maybe you can travel to locations very quickly somehow too (maybe bending time)?

    ReplyDelete