Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Another Try

I did a post a couple weeks ago about buying my first protein powder. I have since finished off the container so I was then faced with the dilemma of: buy the same one again, or try something new? 

Since I didn't looove the "green" taste of the Vega All-in-One protein powder (I found it a little to strong for my taste), I decided to take the recommendation of my sister, Dianna, and am now trying Kaizen Whey Protein Powder. It doesn't have the "all-in-one" benefits that the Vega did, but the taste is waaaaaaay better! Even though they are both vanilla flavor the Kaizen brand taste like vanilla wafer cookies instead of leafy greens! For me this is a huge plus because now I don't haaave to take the time to make a full blown smoothie, I can drink it as just a shake - time saver! 


(Kaizen Whey Protein Powder)

I picked up the 908g container for $32 at Walmart, so not only does it taste better, but it's cheaper too! Now, I'm no expert in protein but so far this is my top choice! 

As far as choosing to use a protein powder all together, I'm glad I made the leap. I find it's a quick and easy way to get a large portion of my protein intake for the day (I was severely lacking before), and it helps me feel way more full throughout the day, plus now it's suuuuper tasty! 

Do you have a protein preference? What's the deciding factor for you? 
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment