Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Fashion Fun-Day: New Sweats!

This weekend the hubby and I finally spent our Sportchek gift cards (Christmas present) and made some upgrades to our workout wardrobes! Here is my favorite new item:


These might be, by far the comfiest pair of sweatpants I've ever owned. They are soo soft, lightweight, and incredibly warm. They have the perfect waistband, a drawstring for even better fit, as well as cinched elastic legs. Although they were a little pricey for a simple pair of sweats, these Nikes are a dream and you should feel incredibly jealous that you aren't lazing around in a pair right now! 
-Linds

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have literally worn these everyday since I got them!!!
      -Linds

      Delete
  2. Super cute and sound so comfy! I Love getting new workout gear. :)

    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sweat clothes are always a fav, but these really do take the cake!!
      -Linds

      Delete