Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Progress

If you've taken any time to skim over any of my previous posts from my blog over the last couple months, you'll realize pretty quickly that I've become very eager about fitness. So I will warn you, yes, this will be another fitness post, but I promise, just a quick one.

I have been using Fitness Blender for about 10 months total now (before I broke my foot last summer), and have been working out 5-6 days a week consistently for the last 3.5 months (since recovering from my broken foot). I am proud to announce that I am back down to, not only my pre-fracture weight, but my pre-BCIT weight (i.e. before I was stuck at school for 10 hours a day and doing nothing but sitting on my butt studying in my spare time). 

Yes, I am well aware my weight still fluctuates from day to day, as well as my body shape, however I am now consistently under 145lbs (instead of 155lbs), usually somewhere around 142, and on a really good day about 138lbs. I have also toned up immensely and I am so excited to share my most recent progress picture:

(Left: August 7/15; Right: January 14/16)

I am well aware that the lighting in the photo is helping me out a little bit, but nonetheless, I am just so overjoyed with my progress. Every day I am amazed at what my body can do, and really, that's the most rewarding thing for me. It's not necessarily the lbs lost, or the flatter tummy, but the fact that I am now able to work with 20lb dumbbells for some exercises instead of just my 5lbs - 10lbs. I feel happier, healthier, stronger, and better than ever!


If you haven't already I urge you to get moving! It does wonders for motivation in the type of life you can lead!
-Linds

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you look incredible! Way to go Linds! 💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! I'm feeling better than ever with my new found love of fitness!
      -Linds

      Delete