Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Fashion Fun-day: Nautical top!

(On this particular day I went with my new turquoise zipper flats, and no jacket)
This is one of my all-time fav, "go-to" tops. I bought it at Winners, of course, I think about three years ago and I still love it. It's just one of those loose fit (so I never have to worry if I'm having a bloated day), easy to wear tops. 

I can pair it with black skinnies, like I did above, or with jeans for a slightly more casual look. It can also easily go with jean shorts, or a twill short, and then for shoes, I pair it with casual sneakers, dressy flats or pumps, and even boots in the fall and winter time. 

This worst thing about this top is that in the cooler weather months, or even the later evening activities, I have a hard time deciding what kind of sweater/jacket to wear. Most of the time I end up with a jean or leather jacket depending on what bottoms I have chosen, but the sleeves tend to bunch a little to much if I try to wear it with just a draped cardigan. 


What is your favorite "go-to" top?

-Linds

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute top! Stripes are timeless, chic, and fun! Winners is my fave place to shop, if you have some time on your hands you can find great treasures. The jacket problem is real with 3/4-sleeves, it's annoying - I haven't found a good solution either.
    You look adorable! Thanks so much for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I could literally spend foreeeeever in Winners! And yeah, the sleeve problem is endless!
      -Linds

      Delete