Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sunday Fashion Fun-Day: High Tea

Yesterday I had a girls afternoon at The Little White House in Fort Langley! Some co-workers and I got together for high tea and it was delicious! If you've never been before, I highly recommend it! It was such a treat and made me feel like I was some vintage high class lady! 

I wore my LBD from Victoria Secret and paired it with my knee high brown boots and my blue/grey heavy knit sweater! It was the perfect combo of classic chic with a modern comfort! All the gals looked so great tho - it was fun to see everyone out of their work scrubs and in real people clothes.
(My LBD from Victoria Secret)

(From left to right: Cassondra, Patricia, Jen L., Jenn C., Jody, & me)
We got these cute little trays loaded with an assortment of goodies. We got croissants, sausage pastry, roasted pecans, scones, macaroons, mini cupcake, etc. Although the portions weren't huge, it was still plenty of food and the way they had it layered in the trays made you take the time to appreciate every little item! 

(High Tea at The Little White House in Fort Langley)

What do you think of High Tea?
-Linds

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress and it looks like y'all had a wonderful time! I love High Tea with friends - such a great time to dress up and fellowship. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back this week.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love popping in on your fashion posts! Unfortunately I'm not very trendy nor photogenic so my "fashion" posts aren't quite as elaborate as others :(
      -Linds

      Delete
  2. Yes, I absolutely love your style, it's fun to keep checking in on your outfits :)
    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-mazing dress! No wonder you get compliments, you look stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete