When it comes to my everyday make-up routine I keep it pretty simple. I'd like to believe it's because I think that's all I really need, but mostly it's because I don't know how to do anything more and am too lazy or timid to try.
So here are the steps for my daily makeup routine:
1. Rinse face with luke-warm water & pat dry with towel
2. Merle Norman eyebrow powder to fill in my brows
3. MAC "Prism" blush/bronzer across my cheekbones, sides of forehead, & nose
4. Chap-stick + tinted gloss (usually bertz-bees & whatever is on sale)
5. Mascara (whatever is on sale at the grocery store when I run out)
6. Sometimes I use my Loreal cover up stick for blemishes & under my eyes, but only when I really feel I need it
Yep, that's it.
No, I didn't skip a step.
No, I didn't leave anything out.
I am a true believer in "less is more," and I really hate the way "a lot" of make up feels on my face, so I don't feel compelled to change up the extent of my regular routine. That being said, I do wish that I had a little something extra to make myself stand out, without really masking myself.